Get Rid of Smoke Smells and Damage in Your Home
Has your home been damaged by fire, and now you’re dealing with smoke smells and damage? It’s important to hire skilled smoke and fire damage repair services as soon as possible if your house has been damaged by fire. Canstar Restorations has been providing Vancouver homes and businesses with expert smoke damage restoration services for years. We are always available to help you repair your property after a fire. Learn about our proven smoke mitigation and repair services.
If your house has been damaged by fire or smoke, don’t hesitate to contact Canada’s best specialists in smoke and fire damage restoration services. The longer you wait, the worst the damage can get. It’s important to start the restoration process as quickly and safely as possible. Fire and smoke damage can get worse as it sits, so getting started as soon as possible is critical. Smoke and soot will collect on surfaces after a fire or smoke incident, causing significant damage to your home’s structure and belongings. The longer you wait to clean up and restore smoke and fire damage, the more harm you risk causing to yourself and your family. Fortunately, we’re here for you.
What Can I Do?
Smoke damage to your property might occur even if there isn’t a significant fire. Smaller kitchen flare-ups and closed fireplace chimneys can create discoloration and unpleasant smells if you don’t start cleaning immediately. Smoke will infiltrate into the walls, carpets, and furniture if the situation is not addressed soon. Here are a few quick steps to clear up smoke damage while you wait for us to arrive:
- Turn off your heating and air conditioning to stop spreading smoke
- Place large fans in your windows to clear out smoke
- Vacuum soot by holding the nozzle above the soot as pressing down can cause irreparable stains
- Wipe down countertops and furniture with a rag in mild detergent
- Remove soot from walls and ceilings with a dry sponge
- Clean every single item that has been affected – even light bulbs
- Dry clean or deep wash any fabrics as smoke smells linger here the most
What We Offer
Canstar Restorations, as industry experts in fire damage restoration and smoke remediation, cleans and salvages household furnishings and possessions with state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and experience. Brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, and porcelain, as well as upholstery fabrics and carpets, are all subject to soot and smoke damage. We provide high-quality, in-depth cleaning and salvaging of any and all materials to restore your home back to normal.
Our licensed fire and smoke restoration professionals are highly trained in fire damage mitigation, restoration, and corrosion control, and we only use the finest cleaning chemicals, technology, and methods to assure superior restoration services in your home. We provide the following services:
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- In-Depth Evaluation and Accurate Estimates
- Environmentally-Conscious Methods of Cleaning
- Smoke Odor Removal
- Air Purification
- Removal, Salvage, and Cleaning of Personal Possessions, Furniture, Household Goods
- Industrial-Grade Water Extractors, Air Purifiers, Dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction and Repairs of Affected Areas
- Disinfectants and Antimicrobials to Prevent Mold and Mildew Growth
Contact Us Today
If you’ve been impacted by smoke and fire damage in Vancouver, contact Canstar Restorations. Our skilled teams have years of disaster recovery experience and will do our absolute best to return your home back to normal as soon as possible. Contact us as soon as possible to avoid further damage to your home.