Water & Fire Damage Restoration for Institutional Facilities
We’ve been doing institutional restoration work for 35 years, so we know how to minimize disruptions and downtime. Our priority is to complete your restoration work as quickly and efficiently as possible. We’re on the preferred vendors list of most of Canada’s insurance companies and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We’re on the preferred vendors lists of most of Canada’s insurance companies and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
What Kinds of Buildings?
Institutional restorations are distinct from other types of restoration and pose unique challenges. For example, protecting students in schools requires stricter safety and security measures than commercial or single-family residential buildings.
- Hospitals, laboratories, and medical facilities: We assign specially trained teams equipped with machinery that meets the standards of local health authorities. We follow the CSA Z317 infection control protocols.
- Schools: We observe strict safety protocols including criminal record checks for our employees and assigning additional staff to keep children safely away from the worksite.
- Civic and government buildings: We staff civic building restorations with fully bonded crews that adhere to strict protocols. Our equipment is inspected daily so nothing is inadvertently brought onto or removed from the worksite.
- Prisons: Fully bonded crews that adhere to strict protocols and equipment is inspected daily so nothing is inadvertently brought onto or removed from the worksite.
How Long Will It Take?
The time it takes to restore a damaged facility can be as short as a few hours or as long as a few weeks. How long it takes depends on:
- Extent of damages/complexity of restorations
- Weather (for outdoor restorations)
- Type and size of loss
- Number of specialty tradespeople & contractors
- Custom orders
Completion times may be longer depending on the amount of damage and the construction of your facility. Your project manager will provide you with an estimated completion date.
What Will I Receive?
- A dedicated project manager for easy, single point of contact communication. Every business is different and each project is unique, so your project manager will work with you throughout the restoration process to coordinate emergency remediation, provide work estimates and schedule repair and provide you with regular updates on our progress.
- Fast & efficient service
- Professionally trained, experienced tradespeople
- Quality workmanship
- Detailed invoicing
- Documentation for insurance companies
- Regular updates on progress of work
What Kind of Damage?
Fire and smoke damage can extend far further than the eye can see. Our experts can help restore your home after disaster strikes.
While water is essential for life, it is also one of the most destructive forces on Earth. We have restoration expertise to deal with damage from floods and leaks.
Storm damage can be caused by a number of different factors, such as falling trees and flying debris, high winds, and surface flooding.
As soon as it is safe to re-enter, our contents technicians begin working on the restoration of your contents, first on-site and then in our secure, climate-controlled facility.
Our specialized training and experience means we can safely remove hazardous materials like asbestos, lead, and silica using the correct safety gear and disposal methods.