Why Work at Canstar Restorations?
- A friendly, open, and welcoming work environment.
- Our team of highly skilled professionals enjoy a sense of belonging, working together to achieve shared goals.
- Meaningful, rewarding and worthwhile work helping people in times of crisis, providing services to those in need.
- We promote from within, and there is room to grow and develop personally and professionally.
- We offer a tuition reimbursement plan to help you advance in your career.
- Canstar’s employees contribute to the community with initiatives that support local charities and community organizations.
- We celebrate our successes with regular events such as breakfast on the house at our staff meetings, Hot Dog days, family day in the summer, just to name a few!
- We offer RRSP matching to make retirement savings easier.
- Your loyalty is valued, and we offer improved benefits for long-term employees including subsidized health and dental benefits, increased RRSP matching, more vacation time, and pay raises as you pass key milestones.
- The Canstar Restorations team is like a second family, and whether things are going great (or not so great) outside of work, you can count on the support of your co-workers and managers.
Benefits of Being Part of Canstar Restorations
Canstar Restorations is a great place to work. We have a solid reputation and we are well-regarded within the industry.
Canstar Restorations is an industry leader, an employer of choice and we’ve been expanding our operations since we opened 35 years ago — there’s plenty of room for our employees to grow along with us.
Additional benefits of choosing to work at Canstar Restorations:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Orientation and safety training for new employees
- Multiple locations
Canstar Restorations is a proud Canadian company that has been providing residential, commercial, and industrial restoration services for over 35 years. With over 250 employees and 11 locations in BC and Alberta, we have the experience and resources to restore your home, possessions, and peace of mind after a flood, fire, or storm. Our call center is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help you when you need us most.