Commercial Water & Fire Damage Restoration
Canstar Restorations works with many different insurance companies in Canada on restoration claims due to fire, flood, and storms. We are on the list of preferred vendors with most of these companies because of our 35 years of experience and the honesty and integrity we bring to every job. Our services are available 24/7/365, so don’t hesitate to call us in your time of need.
What Kind of Buildings?
We have the resources for projects and buildings of any size, including:
- Office buildings
- Multifamily housing
- Shops & shopping centres
- Retail spaces & restaurants
- Warehouses & garages
How Long Will It Take?
To minimize disruption to your business, we can arrange to have work done outside of regular business hours and assign a larger crew to get your building back to its original condition quickly. The time it takes to restore a damaged building can be as short as a few hours or as long as a few weeks. How long it takes depends on:
- Extent of damages/complexity of restorations
- Weather (for outdoor restorations)
- Type and size of loss
- Number of specialty tradespeople & contractors
- Custom orders
Drying times may be longer depending on the amount of damage and the construction. Your project manager will provide you with an estimated completion date.
What Will I Receive?
- A dedicated project manager for easy, single point of contact communication. Every business is different and each project is unique, so your project manager will work with you throughout the restoration process to coordinate emergency remediation, provide work estimates and schedule repair and provide you with regular updates on our progress.
- Rapid emergency mobilization of equipment and personnel.
- Minimal downtime.
- A team of industry professionals with trade-specific expertise.
What Kind of Damage?
Fire and smoke damage can extend far further than the eye can see. Our experts can help restore your home after disaster strikes.
While water is essential for life, it is also one of the most destructive forces on Earth. We have restoration expertise to deal with damage from floods and leaks.
Storm damage can be caused by a number of different factors, such as falling trees and flying debris, high winds, and surface flooding.
As soon as it is safe to re-enter, our contents technicians begin working on the restoration of your contents, first on-site and then in our secure, climate-controlled facility.
Our specialized training and experience means we can safely remove hazardous materials like asbestos, lead, and silica using the correct safety gear and disposal methods.