Position: Canstar Services Technicians
Status: Permanent, Part-Time (24 – 32 hours/week)
Work Shifts: Must be required to work the 1st, 14th, 15th, 30th and 31st of each month as well as flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
Pay: $19.00/hour plus Health & Dental Benefits
This role is responsible for residential and commercial cleaning, carpet cleaning and minor wall repairs. Canstar Services Technicians provide exceptional customer service, quality cleaning services and completion of detailed job records.
Duties and Responsibilities
Unit Turnover & Cleaning:
- Deep clean residential and commercial units including kitchens, bathrooms, walls, baseboards, door/window frames, and windows
- Follow procedures for cleaning structures and appliances
- Responsible for minor drywall repair/patching
- Temperature testing of ovens, fridges, and freezers
- Carpet cleaning in residential and commercial units
- Take before and after photos of all job sites with Matterport camera and upload into Encircle software
- Update team members, dispatcher, and manager of any changes in project details
- Complete daily paperwork, timecards, checkout forms and other paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion
- Keep job site clean, safe, and professional at all tines
- Organize and remove all cleaning tools and supplies from the property at the end of the day
- Facility janitorial work as required
- Clean criminal record as it relates to work
- Valid BC Driver’s License and personal vehicle OR reliable transit to get to job sites (mileage is reimbursed at $0.50/km)
- Experience with residential/commercial cleaning an asset
- Experience with carpet cleaning an asset
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic verbal and written proficiency in the English language
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to complete physical work (stand, reach, bend etc. for extended periods as well as do some heavy lifting)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is available for use and at times is mandatory. This may include, but is not limited to, gloves, respirators, goggles and tyvek suits.
- The nature of the work requires incumbents to be working with cleaning, deodorization, and antimicrobial products daily
- Some weekend and overtime work is required
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com and note “Canstar Services Technician” in the subject line.
AGENCIES: Please do not contact us about any of our roles.