Training is essential to our work, and our staff is encouraged to continue their education in restoration practices through:
- Canstar in-house programs
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) training
- DKI Canada membership, which allows us to share the expertise and experience of other members with our staff and our customers.
- RIA association and courses
- CSA association and courses
- ELC programs
- Associated post-secondary courses and programs
- Trade apprenticeship programs
We also provide education on restoration technology and procedures to members of the insurance industry, as well as to property management companies, non-profit housing groups and the Insurance Institute of British Columbia.