Water Damage Restoration
If remediation is delayed or ignored, you will have bigger problems than repairing the damage caused by the initial water ingress. These can include:
- Mould, mildew, bacteria growth
- Electrical hazards
- Deterioration of flooring (carpet, hardwood)
- Rotting and permanent damage to contents and structure
Drying & Repair
Whenever possible we dry and repair the existing building materials rather than remove and replace them. Minimizing the amount of demolition is less expensive and more environmentally sound.
Causes of Water Damage
- a leaky roof
- fire suppression & fire sprinklers
- a faulty appliance
- a burst pipe or broken water main
- sewer backup
- flash flooding
Canstar Restorations has a broad range of techniques and the best equipment on the market to restore your home or business to its original condition.
Depending on your unique situation we use the following state-of-the-art equipment:
- truck-mounted extractors
- thermal drying trailers that pump in hot, dry air while extracting moisture
- air movers & fans
- vortex drying systems
- air scrubbers
- wood floor drying systems
- sub-floor drying equipment
At regular intervals, usually every twenty-four hours, we monitor the equipment, temperature, humidity, and moisture content of your home or business.
We use moisture meters and thermal imaging cameras to detect humidity levels and ensure that the drying process is complete before moving on to the next phase of your restoration.