Fire Damage Restoration
Fire can be the most damaging of the perils. Its effects are often much greater than what is visually obvious.
Canstar — The Restoration Experts
We understand the trauma that a fire leaves in its path — we have helped thousands of families like yours. As certified fire restoration professionals, we have not only the expertise, but the compassion to fill your fire restoration needs.
We’ve been in the restoration business for over 30 years, and time has taught us what is most important to our customers: getting the fire damage repaired quickly and with as little aggravation as possible.
Some of our leading-edge restoration technologies include:
- Specialized equipment such as air scrubbers, ozone and hydroxyl machines, dehumidifiers and thermal drying units
- Environmentally responsible demolition & cleaning methods
- Powerful truck-mounted extractors for faster drying times
Trust the Professionals
Fire and smoke damages are not always visible to the naked eye. Smoke and fine particulate can infiltrate building materials and travel through ductwork into other rooms. In addition, the water and chemicals firefighters use to extinguish the blaze require specialized cleanup techniques.
If not addressed by professionals, the aftermath of a fire can lead to:
- health hazards due to particulate in the air and on building materials
- structural damage to the building
- lingering odours from smoke, mould and mildew
Give Us A Call
Because of the potential hazards, it is vital that a Canstar team arrive on site to begin the restoration process as soon as possible. We have an in-house call centre and our friendly, knowledgeable staff are available to take your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.