Why join Canstar Restorations?
Canstar Restorations is a proud Canadian company that has been in operation since 1985. We help people by restoring their homes or businesses after flood, fire or storm damage. We have branches in Coquitlam, Surrey (Port Kells), Abbotsford, Whistler and Vancouver. We offer a friendly work environment, generous health & dental benefits, RRSP-matching as well as opportunities for advancement. Once we take care of our customers, we know how to celebrate our successes: from Popcorn Fridays, LobsterFest each September, quarterly pancake & bacon breakfasts, to an annual visit to Playland for staff and their families, Canstar takes care of their employees too!
- Monthly ‘Bring-Your-Pooch-to-Work’ days!
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits for you and your family
- Industry-related Tuition Reimbursement (50% – 100% of tuition costs!)
- Employer-matched RRSP Plan (the longer you’re with us, the more we will contribute for you!)
The Project Coordinator primary responsibility is job coordination and customer communication (property managers, property owners), ensuring all scheduling timelines as directed by the PM/Site Supervisor are delivered and KPI’s are maintained in area of responsibility
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate work authorization document sign off as required (i.e. property manager)
- Issue and track all work orders to sub-trades and in-house departments
- Enter, coordinate and maintain centralized schedule for job
- Maintain required production workflow status dates in PSA and XactAnalysis
- Regular (weekly) job status communication with property owners/property managers
- Maintain ongoing communications with property owners, PM Team, in-house departments and sub-trades to ensure efficient job progress and completion
- Maintain required production notes in PSA & XactAnalysis
- Maintain property access and contact information in PSA, including tracking/coordination of lock boxes/keys
- Liaise with Estimators on Xactimate reporting for production, including scope report / material components
- Coordinate completion certificate final document sign off with Site Supervisors
- Time off relief for Project Admin Coordinators
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative or assistant role
- 1+ years of experience working with at least one of the following:
- stratas/property management groups,
- construction, carpentry or other trades
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and the ability to type 40+ words per minute accurately
- Strong administrative and clerical skills
- Outstanding customer service & ability to deal with difficult customers/clients on the phone
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work in a constant changing environment
If you’re looking to be part of a fantastic team and would like to take the next step in your career, send us your resume today!
Applicants: Due to the volume of applications, only qualified and suitable candidates will be contacted.
Agencies:Please do not contact us about this position.