||Project Administrative Coordinator
The Project Admin Coordinator’s primary responsibility is job file management and supporting with client communication (property managers, adjusters), ensuring all required reports/documents/updates as directed by the PM/Site Supervisor are delivered and KPI’s are maintained in area of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive new jobs via phone and email
- Enter new jobs into PSA Web and ensure all required job & claim details are obtained and updated in a timely manner; create subsequent phases to job
- Maintain administrative workflow status dates & notes in PSA and XactAnalysis
- Enter and upload required file documents into PSA and XactAnalysis as directed by PM/Site Supervisor
- Send file documents to clients in a timely manner
- Maintain/liaise communications with PM Team and clients
- Liaise with Estimators on Xactimate assignments regarding cost input
- Prepare final draft restoration invoices for approval by PM and forward to Accounting for entry and issuing to client
- Communicate with Accounting on deductible invoicing and adjustments
- ·Assist with monthly financial reporting requirements
- Filing and file archiving
- Provide reception relief and back up reception as required
- Time off relief for Project Coordinator
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative or assistant role
- 1+ years of experience working with strata claims and property management groups is considered beneficial
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and the ability to type 40+ words per minute accurately
- Strong administrative and clerical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
If this sounds like an exciting career opportunity for you, and you would like to join a fantastic team, please send us your resume today!
Canstar Restorations offers a competitive salary, health/dental benefits, paid sick days and RRSP benefits with this position. We support continuous training and opportunity for career advancement. We’re proud to have an amazing culture committed to helping people after a disaster!
Recruitment Agencies: Please do not contact us in regards to this job posting – thank you.