Why join Canstar Restorations?
Canstar Restorations is a proud Canadian company that has been in operation since 1985. We help people by restoring their homes or businesses after flood, fire or storm damage. We have branches in Coquitlam, Surrey (Port Kells), Abbotsford, Whistler and Vancouver. We offer a friendly work environment, generous health & dental benefits, RRSP-matching as well as opportunities for advancement. Once we take care of our customers, we know how to celebrate our successes: from Popcorn Fridays, LobsterFest each September, quarterly pancake & bacon breakfasts, to an annual visit to Playland for staff and their families, Canstar takes care of their employees too!
- Monthly ‘Bring-Your-Pooch-to-Work’ days!
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits for you and your family
- Industry-related Tuition Reimbursement (50% – 100% of tuition costs!)
- Employer-matched RRSP Plan (the longer you’re with us, the more we will contribute for you!)
The Project Admin Coordinator’s primary responsibility is job file management and supporting with client communication (property managers, adjusters), ensuring all required reports/documents/updates as directed by the PM/Site Supervisor are delivered and KPI’s are maintained in area of responsibility
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive new jobs via phone and email
- Enter new jobs into PSA Web and ensure all required job & claim details are obtained and updated in a timely manner; create subsequent phases to job
- Maintain administrative workflow status dates & notes in PSA and XactAnalysis
- Enter and upload required file documents into PSA and XactAnalysis as directed by PM/Site Supervisor
- Send file documents to clients in a timely manner
- Maintain/liaise communications with PM Team and clients
- Liaise with Estimators on Xactimate assignments regarding cost input
- Prepare final draft restoration invoices for approval by PM and forward to Accounting for entry and issuing to client
- Communicate with Accounting on deductible invoicing and adjustments
- Assist with monthly financial reporting requirements
- Filing and file archiving
- Provide reception relief and back up reception as required
- Time off relief for Project Coordinator
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative or assistant role
- 1+ years of experience working with at least one of the following:
- stratas/property management groups,
- construction, carpentry or other trades
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and the ability to type 40+ words per minute accurately
- Strong administrative and clerical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
If you’re looking to be part of a fantastic team and would like to take the next step in your career, send us your resume today!
Applicants: Due to the volume of applications, only qualified and suitable candidates will be contacted.
Agencies:Please do not contact us about this position.