Position: Mover/Driver (Restoration Contents)
Location: Coquitlam (with travel to job-sites)
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Wage: $16.00-$22.00/hour based on experience + OT
- Great company culture
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits for you and your family
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Bring your Dog to Work Days
A Canstar Contents Mover:
- Helps people recover their homes from flood damage
- Learns and grows in their position with career advancement opportunities
- Stays fit with physically rewarding work alongside great teammates
A Day in the Life:
As a Canstar Contents Mover, no two days are alike. This role is primarily responsible for loading and unloading contents as well as support re-set moves. Contents can include, but are not limited to boxes, furniture, art, personal collections and speciality items. You will be part of a hard-working team who restores possessions after people have experienced water or fire damage to their homes or businesses.
- Place all contents in the moving truck in the most efficient manner, while both protecting the contents and maximizing truck space
- Ensure all boxes are labelled and identified and all items are tagged
- Check for items that may have been damaged
- Drive 1 or 5 ton moving truck to job sites within the Lower Mainland (essential)
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and communicate with team members about job status
- Assist contents staff with pack-outs and cleaning, on occasion
Who we are looking for:
A candidate who can deliver exceptional customer service while helping people put their lives back together. If you don’t have contents moving experience, have no fear! Our industry is unique and specialty training will be provided. Other important attributes of a future Canstar Contents Mover are:
- Compassion, trustworthiness and desire to help people
- Ability to work well within a team, independently and follow specific instructions
- Flexibility as we are a 24/7 emergency services company and all positions will have a component of on-call work on a rotational basis.
- A positive, can-do attitude
If this sounds like an exciting career opportunity to you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for their interest but due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
AGENCIES: Please don’t contact us in regards to any of our postings.