A Canstar Contents Cleaning Technician:
- Helps people recover belonging after fire or flood damage
- Learns and grows in their position with career advancement opportunities
- Stays fit with physically rewarding work alongside great teammates
A Day in the life:
In the role of a Contents Cleaning Technician, no two days are alike. You will be part of a hard working team who perform contents cleaning services either in our warehouse or on-site to people who have experienced water or fire damage to their homes or businesses. Technicians will meticulously clean and pack contents on-site as well as provide cleaning on site. Contents can include, but are not limited to: Clothing, books, kitchen items, toys,personal collections and speciality items. Technicians take pride in cataloguing items correctly using an iPad/iPhone, complete daily paperwork and communicate job status to team members.
- Clean and pack contents on-site (contents include possessions such as clothing, books, kitchen items, toys, collections etc.)
- Take inventory and catalogue items correctly using an iPad/iPhone
- Clean items like walls, ceilings, floors, etc.
- Provide post-construction cleaning to prepare a house for occupancy
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and communicate with team members about job status
Who we are looking for:
An individual with a sharp eye for the smallest of details in cleanliness is a match made in heaven for a future Canstar Contents Cleaning Technician. If you don’t have contents cleaning experience, have no fear! Our industry is unique and speciality training will be provided. Other important attributes of a future Canstar Contents Cleaning Technician are:
- Compassion, trustworthiness and desire to help people
- Ability to work well within a team and follow specific instructions
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Exude strong organizational skills
- Experience in cleaning is considered beneficial
Why join Canstar Restorations?
Canstar is a Canadian restoration company, locally owned and operated since we opened in 1985. We are a company who loves taking part in community events and we are pleased to help our furry friends by sponsoring the BCSPCA.. We pride ourselves as being the best in the restoration industry by providing excellent service and a very high level of quality work to our customers.
Once we have taken care of our customer, we know how to celebrate our successes. From Popcorn Fridays to an annual visit to Playland for staff and their families, Canstar Restorations takes care of their employees too.
- Extended Health and Dental
- Industry related Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer matched RRSP