Position: Contents Restoration Technicians (Road Crew)
Branch: Coquitlam (with travel to job sites throughout the Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley)
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm (with some overtime and an on-call rotation)
Benefits: Opportunity for lots of Overtime, Extended Health & Dental, Tuition Reimbursement, RRSP-matching, career advancement
Canstar Restorations is looking for fantastic individuals to join our Contents Department’s Road Crew. Canstar is a Canadian restoration company, locally owned and operated since we opened in 1985. From humble beginnings with just a single employee, our team has grown to six branches in two provinces and over 240 skilled and compassionate individuals.
You will be part of a great team who perform contents cleaning services both in our warehouse, and on-site to people who have experienced water or fire damage to their homes or businesses. This role is focused on delivering exceptional customer service while you help people put their lives back together. If you enjoy being busy, learning something new every day, teamwork and making a difference in people’s lives then this role may be for you!
- Clean and pack contents on-site (contents include possessions such as clothing, books, kitchen items, toys, collections etc.)
- Take inventory and catalogue items correctly using an iPad/iPhone
- Clean items like walls, ceilings, floors, etc.
- Provide post-construction cleaning to prepare a house for occupancy
- Complete daily paperwork accurately and communicate with team members about job status
- Clean criminal record as it relates to work
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well within a team and follow specific instructions
- Must be available for a rotating ‘on call’ schedule, as well as some over-time, as required
- Compassion, trustworthiness and desire to help people
- A positive, can-do attitude. We work in some tough situations and every day is different!
Note: Our industry is unique and specialty training is provided
- We have a fantastic and friendly culture here! We work hard but we also have fun, we care about each other, we support each other and we pull together as one team!
- You will be part of an organization that likes giving back to the community! We support local charities and fundraisers such as the BCSPCA (to help our furry friends), Hospice Society, Habitat for Humanity and the SHARE Food Bank
- We like to promote from within – if you want a career with advancement opportunities, then this is the place for you!
- Paid sick days, health/dental benefits, RRSP matching and tuition reimbursement!
- Play Land Family Days, LobsterFest, Quarterly Breakfasts and many more!
If you are looking to be part of a fantastic team and would like to take the next step in your career, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
APPLICANTS: Due to the volume of applications we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
AGENCIES: Please don’t contact us in regards to any of our postings.